Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pineapple juice and Sri Mawar cosmetic

I was thinking of how to eradicate  uneven skin . So far with the Garnier peeling cream, it is still visible but  not too apparent. I am into half of the jar and I plan to buy another . I was thinking of using pineapple juice. It has an enzyme called Bromeilan which is a natural BHA which is good to exfoliate the skin . One has to use the fresh juice immediately. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.  . There is one  recipe calling for coconut milk and pineapple juice in equal quantity and putting  the concoction on the face. Another is to dip a face towel  into fresh pineapple juice and leaving the towel dripped with the juice for 15 minutes. This is one of the natural face lighteners  which I came across. Once my mother buys the fruit for her daily smoothie I will try it on.With natural ingredients , one does not have to worry about chemicals so much but sometimes who knows best ?
I was spying on  the Peter Roth Thomas 3% glycolic wash most of the time along with the  gentle pads.I wonder if it is any good . Since  I am not into high end product just yet . I was thinking of  trying the Sri Mawar Cosmetic. It is made of fruit extracts,flowers and vegetable protein.  It has been around  since 2000, from Johor . 
The line is simple and complete. I like the soft pink packaging.  I like the beautiful skin of the  lady in the advertisement . So fair and flawless.The basic line is made of  cleansing milk , foaming wash , freshener , glicoderm cream and uv cream. There is the normal skin set and the oily  skin set.        The whole set is for RM 260. Then one has to add about RM 100 for the the scrub and a moisturiser.   If you are interested here are some websites which sell this nice skincare line.http://srimawarkosmetiks.blogspot.com/ and http://yakinjaya.blogspot.com/2008/11/sri-mawar-kosmetik.html

No comments:

Post a Comment