Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hada Labo AHA & BHA cleanser



I bought Hada Labo Tamgohada AHA + BHA face cleanser last friday. I have been using it for 5 days  now.
 The face wash has a combination of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) and BHA ( Salicyclic Acid) which provide clarity,brightness and promote skin cell renewal by preventing  dead skin cell buildup. Skin's surface is renewed for a smoother texture. The product is free of fragrances,mineral oil , alcohol and colourants. So far my face is not irritated by this cleanser.  I chose it for the daily exfoliation. The price of the facial wash is RM 31.90 for 130 gm and there is a smaller size for RM 17.90. There is the famous lotion or toner but maybe I will buy it next month. I am interested to erase some discolouration on my upper left cheek .I still use the bedak sejuk  and I still use it  every week.  The facial wash is white and creamy . It does not cause any irritation . I still have the Pond's cream .  I have finished the rice milk soap . It is a good soap . Did not cause any break outs. It does make the hands fairer since I mostly wash my left hand more often. Today I went to the PPUM or University Malaya Medical Centre for the Hand Therapy.  The wound on the my arm is not healing nicely. I still have another 8 weeks to go.  Ramadhan is coming. My brother Rafiq will hold his wedding reception in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment