Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lemon and sugar scrub and HR Hi Goat

I found a new scrub to try on. It's called the lemon and sugar scrub. They showed how to do it on the tube.  I find my skin is softer with the scrub and the Citra Lestari soap is fine.After washing my face I pat on the the apple cider vinegar. I have been searching  for  the best way to erase surgery wound after the s titch is open.I want to try the rosehip oil. The Cica care silicone gel is good too or another cream called the Dermatix which is available at the doctor's . So far I saw a 15 grm tube  which cost RM 100 with  postage  at the  ebay. I am now taking goat's milk called Hi Goat. My mother is a dealer .It's a local company use goat's milk for the skin care and the milk does not have any unpleasant taste. The company is in Kedah. They also make lipstick You can contact the parent company or the many websites for the products. http://hrgroup2u.com/uta/ This is the website. The milk is powdered milk .
  The lemon scrub felt sticky  and sweet to taste. I had stopped using  lemon juice at night . I am not consistent. Here are two favourite videos of the scrub. Have fun .


No comments:

Post a Comment