Monday, May 3, 2010

Photos of Dubai

The last three days I have not been well. I have stomach upset ,wind and heatiness . Perhaps it is because I have been eating lamb every time we eat out. My sister Yati  made roast lamb the other day. It was very tasty with the beriani rice. I hope to make one similar at home. The next two days we went to Bur Dubai again to see the souk but there were many textile shops. We went browsing into the jewellery shop. One is Joyalukkas. Then bryani fare at Joysr restaurant nearby. After that a short trip down and about the water taxi. The next day we  went to the Mall of Emirates , my favourite shopping mall. We had lunch at the food court . Had Beirut fare. This time I took the red coloured chicken. At night we went to Dubai mall. We saw the fountain show and off to the souk Al Bahar. The atmosphere was romantic. Then we went to have dinner at Abdel Wahab restaurant. Another Lebanese restaurant. It was pricey. Most restaurants are pricey . Well the food are memorable. The next day my sister had a surprise for my mother. And then we are off  home.
How time flies. The time spent at my sister's place  is very  nice and memorable   with some moments . He he he. Here are some pictures that  I am able to share. The mosque is in Abu Dhabi , the grand mosque. My mother and I on the boat ride from the Marina Mall. Most photos at the Indian court ,Tunisian court in Ibnu Batutta Mall. Beirut fare at Mall of Emirates , tea time at Lime tree Cafe , Ibnu Batutta Mall.Lunch at Hatam and the Fountain show at the Dubai Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment