Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lazy Days

I am at work again. This is yo-yo days for me. There are somethings to do at work. I earn some money. I have stopped embroidering . I did make a rose. It is a very nice hobby . I would love to buy an A-Z book on embroidery. There are two books in Bahasa Malaysia. My niece was asking my mother to buy her a cross stitch the other day when she was around. My sister Yati also is very good at cross stitch and beading.
I am having problem with this computer. I use to think of Comel when I was alone. I dreamt of feeding my cats but when I woke up I felt very sad when I realised that they are dead ... I feel that I do not want any more cats. I don't have money to bring them to the vets. I woke up late to feed them. I cannot feed them properly. I felt very sad about it but I love these lovely creatures.
Life at the stall is hectic from 1.00 - 3.00 p.m. It is sale time. I have bought an English style bed sheet set. It has been quite awhile since I bought nice beddings. I am eyeing an Akemi bed set. It is wonderful to sleep in pure cotton at night. I want to paint the furniture white. Some romantic wall paper and it would be a bliss to sleep at night. Not to forget some wonderful aroma from
real essential oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment