Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kutu

I am going to join kutu, with my mother. It is one of those things that I like to do. And I will have some extra money. I have been browsing the embroidery sites. My embroidery is not very good.
It is okay but with some more effort it will be good. Today I made a cheese cake. It is okay , since I have not done any cake. My brother Mal, used to make the cake last time.
Tomorrow will be the first day of the year . A new year. I have not thought of new resolution. I want to stay at home. My parents will come back from Jakarta tomorrow night. I have been looking at my mother's photo . I think that she had eaten the bee supplement . She looks good now. Perhaps because things are getting better. I have been browsing the cosmeticdatabase.com yesterday with my sister. Nas. I would have to cancel buying a soap of bar. I have pigmentation on my cheeks . The cost for laser is RM 2900.00 , I asked the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment