Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mugged

Of all the things that happened , I was mugged today. I came back from an interview. As I was walking a motorcycle came from the back and just jostled me with a stick until my tudong was removed. I was so scared, he looked at me and I just realised that I was mugged. It was 12.00 noon, and I just go to a house .Ready to scream , he just disappeared and luckily my mother's friend who was my former employee drove in front. Actually , I didn't realise it was her until she was near.
What a horrible experience !!! I think he wanted to grab any necklace but I had worn a baju -kurong with hides my necklace. Thank god. If I had used my new linen blouse, I think I would have kissed my necklace and neck good bye.
It has been a trying day and I think I will stick to my first plan. Do something at home. I think it is no use trying to back to work. It just does not click anymore. Let me just think of something to
occupy myself. Baking cakes is expensive . Besides cakes have to be tasty , although that I think I could bake cakes. I think I will give it a pass. I still like to cook but not as a career.
Perhaps I should listen to my feelings, my intuition and to trust myself. I am at an age that I should think for myself. I feel very bad . I went to report the mugging. Now I am scared to go the shops at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment