Sunday, January 11, 2009

Embroidery

Last week , I went to Kinokuniya to buy a book by Trish Burr. At first I wanted to ask my sister to buy another book by her from Amazon but then I saw that there is a book by her available in the Kinokuniya website. So , off I went . I like her book because of it's beautiful flowers. There is a shop near my house which sells the DMC thread. I went there twice. For the right colour. So far I had brought about 10 threads. I started to embroider two flowers. They turned out very nice, so I say to my self.
I had an asthma attack last Wednesday. I feel very tired and stopped using the air-conditioner. My sister in-law too is in the hospital. I hope she will recover. These asthma attack in not predictable. I remember being alone and having one of it's attack.
As for my new hobby , I still have not upload any pictures. Let's see maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment