Friday, October 24, 2008

Tiberius Hitam

Last Saturday morning there was a knock at my bedroom door. My father said that my cat , Hitam died in an accident in front of my house. There was dried blood everywehere. He must have been hit in the morning. He had wanted to cross the road but a car had hit him. I was devastated. Gone is my black cat which is constant companion. How I missed that cat. He is 3 years old this November.A naughty cat which fights with every cat that comes to the house. Gone is the cat which calls out from the roof of the house at night. And a cat which calls me in the morning. He always sleeps with me at night. He is my friend and now he is gone. I wanted to find a new male kitten but ... maybe later. Now I only have Cleopatra Comel. During this rainy season, she is not feeling well. So I bring her in to sleep on my bed at day time . I have to find a way to bring her to the vet .
I am not feeling well. I am resting because my voice has changed and my husband felt that I need rest. I will be resting for awhile at home. I had always wanted to do something at home.
First there is this typing service but somehow it didn't take off . Perhaps it's not the time. My sister and family will staying in Jakarta for maybe 4 years. My mother will go there in November . Me ? I don't know if I will go there. If it is the will of Allah I will be there. I believe that when the time is right , everything will fall in place. The other day I just felt like finding out about Eau Thermal Avene. Like it's been there for a long time in the Guardian Pharmacy. It's only now that I am interested in the product . So is Roc skincare. It's been around ever since I was a child. I am only looking at it now. With new eyes. So is everything else in life. There is a time for everything. I miss my cat Hitam ...

No comments:

Post a Comment