Friday, October 17, 2008

Nutritional Yeast

After a week I bought wheat germ. Packed with vitamin E. When combined with the nutritional yeast , it is like cereal and it tasted nutty and savoury .
I prepare both with some warm water after I get back from work at night. Why didn't I know about these two , years ago ? Perhaps I was not into health then . Now I do. I think of buying Soy Lecithin next week. I find that I am less cranky than usual and my skin is softer. Vitamin B complex is supposed to be good for the skin and hair. I read somewhere that Brewer's yeast does wonders for the skin . Nutritional yeast does the same . I thought it was the scrub but perhaps the scrub is good . I found out from the internet, that the yeast is good for cats too , especially for their coat . Perhaps I will sprinkle some on the the cat food. My cat Tiberius Hitam has shiny coat . Perhaps he had found a new owner but he still comes back home.Cleopatra Comel doesn't go anywhere.
I find myself preparing natural skin care. I like it.I like the simplicity and using ingredients found in the kitchen. I found an anti-wrinkle skincare from Expert Village presented by a Miss Jeesaa Gupta. I had downloaded the video. There's an anti-wrinkle skincare which I particularly like. I realised that I am more into Indian skin care. I had just tried an anti-wrinkle formula using curd, honey and sugar. I had just used it and my skin feels soft. It seems that I will be making these easy skin care for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment