Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aidil Fitri

Aidil Fitri has passed and I am back at work. At first I did not want to work . I had a tiff with my husband before the Eid . I had bought a lot of cleansers. Pond's cold cream , a cleansing oil ,a spot scrub, my old soap and toner , a turmeric night cream which my mother had also started using. I went for my first facial ever. My sister had persuaded me to try . So , I went along.
I will be using a new skincare with my old one. It cost a lot but my sister has given me to try .Dear sisters. I will be using the cucumber milk when I have time. I have a not so dry skin and I should use a moisturiser along with the Aha Scrub,toner and the pomegranate sun block said the beautician . My husband said I should go for the baking classes. Perhaps I will go , perhaps not.
A few days ago, I had purchased a nutritional yeast. It had a nutty taste and it was quite nice. It reminds me of soup . Since it is said to be packed with vitamin B , I decided to have it. Maybe I will buy wheat germ since I have confused the former with Brewer's yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment