Monday, January 30, 2017

Diorific lipstick in No 23 Diorella








My sister Sadd gave me this lipstick when she came back from Dubai . My other sisters Yatie and Nas   made a surprise short visit . I have used Diorific lipsticks before so this is a wondeful gift. The colour is nice . It is a rosy colour . I have been putting on different lipsticks daily and my lips are getting darker .I put on  some lip balm to use as my lips are getting drier as well . As for the Diorific lipstick the colour is beautiful. 
When I had a proper  job years ago,the first lipstick I bought was from Dior . It was a pink lipstick . I was into pink when I was younger . There is a darker lipstick from this range . I wonder if I should buy  it he he he . The price of this lipstick is RM 135.00 . You can find Dior makeup  at most major shopping malls and at Sephora.  There is one near my house . Maybe I will go there next week . 

No comments:

Post a Comment