Monday, February 6, 2017

Etude House sheet masks



My sister Nas , my niece and me went to Pavillion when she came back. My niece Maryam wanted to check out the Nars shop there. Before that we went to to Etude stand alone counter .  We bought a few sheet masks. They were on sale. 
 I bought tea tree and damask rose. These masks are daily low irritant masks.  The tea tea mask keeps the skin feeling fresh and moisturized .  While the damask rose mask contain rose extract and Niacinamide , a skin whitening agent . It keeps the skin moisturized for long hours. You will have to apply toner after cleaning the face.  Remove the mask from the pouch and place the mask to fit eye and mouth area. Remove mask after 10-20 minutes. I like both these masks.  Etude is a Korean company . There is one in One Utama . The price of these masks during sale is RM 25 for 5 pcs of masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment