Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Adania Olive Green Australian clay




I found Adania skincare when I went to Metro Jaya at the  Curve Mutiara Damansara .  This is an olive green clay for acne prone and oily skin like mine  . It comes in thick glass jar with 70 grms of the product.  I have used this mask for some time . This clay has no odour . It is suggested that you add purified water to 1 tablespoon of clay and mix it into a paste . I think 1/2 of tablespoon will suffice. I have used half of the  clay so maybe I  will buy another jar when I finish this mask.
 I apply  this mask on my face and leave it for 20 minutes and let  it dry . Then I use a muslin cloth , wet it and remove the mask . You can do without a muslin cloth .  Adania skincare is manufactured by Amaryliss Wellness . They have a natural skincare with a cleanser , toner and a face oil . There are also shampoo ,soap bar and shower gel . They also have a spa cabin at their store at the Metro Jaya store. I think they have a spa in Kuala Lumpur if I am not mistaken . The price of this mask is RM 60.00.   You can find more about their products here

No comments:

Post a Comment