Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Acne cream from Ailin Skincare




I found out about this acne cream when my sister Nas gave me a beauty product from Ailin Skincare . It is a product to beautify the skin . We have to spray it under the tongue .  Since I have pimples at that time I decided to order their acne cream .  This is a 20 grm white cream which does not sting . Some of the ingredients of this acne cream are Nigella Sativa or Habbatusauda extract, cinnamon extract , tamarind extract and aloe vera.
This is a good product .  The  large cystic pimple subsided after about 5 days and dissapeared within 10 days . I am still using this product because I have bumps on my chin again . I think it's the coffee.  I ordered this product from their Facebook .
 So far it is good.   They have as spa in Sungai Besi  Kuala Lumpur and   in Kota Tinggi , Johor . Apart from the acne cream they have a full skincare set .  The price of this cream is RM 60.00 and you get a papaya and  citrus  soap.  I think this is an offer as the normal price of this cream is RM 70.00.  If you are interested with this product you can contact them here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment