Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Burberry Full Kisses in Oxblood




A few months ago , I bought a Burberry lipstick . Actually I wanted to buy a deep colour . When I went to Sephora again  the colour was not available. The sales assistant search for another lipstick . It has the same colour but from another variant.  
It is the Burberry Full kisses in 549 , Oxblood .  This colour is a  mixture of cocoa and maroon . The lipstick is pen like an it weighs  2 gram . I have been slathering this lipstick for some time  .  I like it . There is another colour similar like this from Lancome and Dior .  So far  I am  happy  to be able to buy a dark lipstick . I don't normally use this colour . I have bought a  similar colour back  in 97  from Dior and  then in 2005  from Guerlain . So  colours have their own  cycle .  They will appear and get forgotten  and then  appear  again .    The price of this lipstick is RM 100 at Sephora . 

No comments:

Post a Comment