Thursday, October 27, 2016

Now Food Sweet Almond oil




Although I use Cosmoderm products , I still use sweet almond oil . Sometimes I will use it  in the evening or at night . I still add Frankincense essential oil and Patchouli essential oil. I have made a face oil with these two essential oil. This time I added  14 drops of Frankincense oil and 6 drops of Patchouli oil to 40  ml of sweet almond oil. I like almond oil .
 Almond oil  has been used for a long time .For  the traditional English face oil  almond oil is mixed with borage oil. I found a seller who sells Now Food products at Lelong.com  . So I bought this almond oil from her . She does sell a bigger bottle. I found out that almond oil can  also be used for hair as well. The price of this almond oil is RM 33. 00. You can purchase this almond oil here

No comments:

Post a Comment