Sunday, October 16, 2016

Cosmoderm Vitamin E set

Vitamin E scar healing set






I have been using Cosmoderm E set for about three months. This is a  suggested set  which comprise of a  cleanser , toner , exfoliating gel, vitamin e oil and vitamin e cream. At first I bought the vitamin e cream with 3000 iu. After that I bought the one with 1000 iu. I used the 15000 iu vitamin e oil . This set is recommended for those with acne scars and such . For more serious scars like accident scars  the set of 3000 iu cream  and the  vitamin e  oil of 30000iu  oil are  recommended.
I have some scars on my face and they are  fading . The dents have not flatten up but is getting smaller  . So far I felt that this set is good and gentle to the skin. I have changed the Vitamin E cleanser to the Tea tree cleanser because I started to break out. It was not a lot of pimples but one or two with pus . Yikes !!  So I just used the Golden horse pearl cream and 'bedak sejuk' Gamat Shaari to remove the pimple .
I like Cosmoderm products. The products are easily available and they are affordable .  They just come out with a new set for brightening called the Luminous series if I am not mistaken .  They also changed their creams into tubes as opposed to the glass jars  . You can buy their recommended sets from their website here . You can also buy their products at Guardian , Aeon Wellness , Vitacare and  other private pharmacies .. I just bought their vitamin E cream with 3000 iu in the tube. It has zero Paraben , SLS and SLES  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment