Monday, October 31, 2016

Burberry Kisses Hydrating lip colour in No 89



I was interested in Burberry lipstick years ago . I just don't feel like going to KLCC to find them . With the new MRT coming up by next year , KLCC is just a breeze away. Since there is a Sephora nearby I cannot resist buying a Burberry lipstick . The colour I chose is  No . 89 which is Rose blush. It is more towards a nude brown colour . It is  a nice lipstick and a beautiful colour  .
It is quite dark though . I have three cystic pimples above my lips and another one near my chin at the moment .  I think this is because I drink rose tea, tea and coffee without drinking the suggested  8 glasses of water daily  . So this time I will cut some of the beauty products and drink more water . 
The price of the Burberry lipstick at Sephora is RM 110.00 for a 3.3 grm of product . Good Night . 

No comments:

Post a Comment