Thursday, August 25, 2016

Chanteq Purnama foundation




When my mother went to D'herb's  head quarters in Kota Damansara  . I tagged along . I bought a foundation from Chanteq Purnama . This foundation is created by the founder's wife. His beautiful wife had created a range of skincare and makeup products. This is a cream foundation  made with German technology . There is one colour to fit all Asian skin. It is not a yellow based cream but it is more towards a beige  , natural Malay skin colour . It is a beautiful color.
 I have used this foundation for some time but  not as often. The cream foundation fits into the palm of my hand.  You need to twist the jar and there is a sponge when you open the top part of the foundation.  . I just  need just a little bit  of this cream .I would  dot the cream on my face and spread it  on . Then I will brush my face with my Miyami two way  powder  . The price of this foundation is RM 33.00. You can find order this foundation here

No comments:

Post a Comment