Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ayla Myra Mixed serum




I have some scars which bugged me for some time. I bought some serum from Ayla Myra. It is a local  company. The serums I bought are the purifying /scar  serum for acne and the scar. Another serum is  the stemcell peptide  serum which is  more for deeper scars . Like the dents that I have. There are 10 bottles in a box . Five  of each serum . It comes in a bright pink box. 
These two serums are among the most popular serums. The stemcell serum is formulated with Swiss apple stem cell extract ,a blend of amino acid and two different peptides. I prefer the stemcell serum.  The serum bottle is  in a 3.5 ml  bottle and you are supposed to use it 3 times. A box would last 15 days. I used it more than that. I find that the stemcell serum worked . I can see that my scars has lessened.Two boxes would  help even more. The people at Ayla Myra suggested  to use the serum for about two months or more . The price of the mixed serum is RM 85.00 . You can find their products here

No comments:

Post a Comment