Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nouvelles Visage Face Scrub

 
 


 
 
 


As my De Wajah face scrub has finished , I was in a hunt to buy their scrub. About a month ago , I asked my mother to go to Giant Kelana Jaya . I went to RY Saloon . I bought the Nouvelles Visage face scrub instead . It is in a 25 grm jar. The scrub has tiny beads . Nouvelles Visage is a local company which has been around for more than 20 years.  This is a famous brand.  Their products have some similarities  with De Wajah products. One of the  difference is their toners.  The scrub is good. I have a spot which disappeared when I used this scrub. At the moment   I have one spot on my face.  The price of this scrub is RM 30.00. If you are interested in Nouvelles Visage you can buy their products  here

No comments:

Post a Comment