Friday, October 30, 2015

Jothi Herbals Green peas powder



This is a mask I picked up when I went to New Malliga store  at Jalan Masjid India. It is a green peas and aloe vera  mask. Green pea  has a  high content of vitamin  A,C and B . Some of the benefits of this mask are  firming , lifting and generating  a natural healthy glow .
 The mask  has to be diluted in water  or for better results with cucumber juice, honey or  yogurt. This product is from Jothi  Herbals  in Singapore. I have used this mask only 3 times. Once with plain water and the other times with cucumber juice. The first time I used it , I have a pimple. The next time it wasn't so bad. You have to apply the mask  for ten minutes only  .  It is in a 125 grm jar.  It will keep until  3 years. So I have quite a  time to use it up  . The price of this mask is MR 6.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment