Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cosmoderm Tea tree Cleanser and toner



I was interested in the Cosmoderm tea tree range. I have used  the cleanser and toner. I bought the toner first. It stings at first, but  after that it went well. Since I was into  oil at the time , I did not buy their day and night moisturizer.  There is a clarifying mask from this range as well. I bought the cleanser a month later.  For  1 month or more I did not have any pimples. This is a good range. Sometimes Cosmoderm has promotions for their Vitamin E and Tea Tree range.  I like these products. The price of the cleanser is RM 15.90 while the clarifying toner is RM 19.90 . Their products have halal certification. I am interested in their sunblock. Maybe later  I will buy it. You can buy their products online here : http://www.cosmoderm.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment