Sunday, August 31, 2014

Life - Flo Pure Rosehip Seed oil


I have used this rosehip oil for two months. The price is low compared to the other rosehip oil available.  When I first used it , I had a big bump on my nose. After that I had  a few tiny  pimples. Nothing big and scary.  The scars on my face are still visible but not as deep as it were in March. The scar is getting flatter. 
I still cannot put  natural  oil around my eyes as the lines would get deeper. I got a few compliments from family members about my face. My husband commented that I looked darker.  The Lifeflo rosehip oil is in a 30 ml with added vitamin E . The rosehip variety used is the  Mosqeuta.
There is the Rose Canina and the Rose Rubigosa. I am not sure but there is the interchange use of Rose Masqueta  and Rose Rubigosa. I  like this rosehip oil.  My skin looks good with it.
With natural oil , it would take more than 3 months for things to take effect. I bought this rosehip oil from Lemongreen2u.com. The price of this oil is RM 32.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment