Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Meera Hair shampoo


During the fasting month , I realised that I'm suffering from hair loss. Especially at the forehead , and the hair line is receding. Then my husband agreed to bring me  to Jalan Masjid India. That was the last week of Ramadan. I went to buy the Meera Hair shampoo which is actually herbal. I have used this shampoo sometime ago . That was when it has a cup in the jar. Nowadays , it is in a bottle . I bought the jar and one sachet. This is good, at first I use one tablespoon and then two tablespoons. I have read that oiling is good for the hair . I have bought another hair oil . A hibiscus hair oil. At first I wanted to buy a mustard oil and put it with hibiscus flower.
 I couldn't find any hibiscus tree around. The hibiscus flower or Bunga Raya is the national flower of Malaysia.  The shampoo and the sachet lasted for a  month.  Since I am not going to Jalan TAR  yet . I have bought another shampoo.   After two months , there are tiny hair growing on the nearly bald part of my head . Alhamdullillah.  The price of the shampoo is RM 5.90 while the sachet is RM 3.50. I bought it at the new Malliga store , just behind Mydin Jalan Masjid India.

No comments:

Post a Comment