Saturday, August 23, 2014

Melvita Rose Extraordinary water


This is another gift from my sister Yati when we went to the Melvita store at One Utama.  She also bought one for herself. This is a toner with  rose damask floral water, wild roses and hyaluronic acid.  I was looking  at  their beauty oils. The SA said , said that Borage oil is suitable for dry skin.  It seems that Nigella oil is good for oily skin. This toner smells very nice. I used to use alternate  this toner with the Neutrogena toner . The price of this toner is RM 88.00.
I am still using almond oil at day time and I have bought a Rosehip oil. I will review that in another post.  Melvita is a organic company from France. I am drawn to their beauty oils above all . I have thought of  buying Borage oil and adding this oil to the almond oil. Borage and almond is an old combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment