Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cosmoderm Magic Exfoliant Gel


I had whiteheads sometime ago. I decided to try the exfoliant gel from Cosmoderm. It does help in eliminating most of the whiteheads. The gel is watery not thick. It is in a glass bottle. I have used half of it's content. I am happy with this gel.There are three range in this skincare. The tea tree,vitamin E and rosehip and the gentle series. The tea tree is for oily skin, the vitamin E range is for scars while the Gentle range is for dry,sensitive or mature skin.
 Most of the range are available at Guardian,Vitacare and Alpro pharmacies. You can also buy their products from their website at  http://www.cosmoderm.com.my/ .    The price of this gel is RM 24.90.
Today all my siblings and their family are here for Ifftar. We had seafood fare today. I wish to all my Muslim readers, Selamat Hari Raya and happy holidays.

















No comments:

Post a Comment