Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Carnaval Churrascaria


About a month  ago, my husband and I went to Carnaval Churrascaria in Damansara Jaya. I have always wanted to try the food there . My husband agreed at last after a lot of cajoling. Since it is a meat lover's paradise he decided to follow. We went to the restaurant about 8.00 pm. The restaurant is not difficult to find. We chose the seat outside, maybe next time we will go inside the restaurant. The salad bar is large . I like it. Soon , as we sat the meat came . The meat  was tasty. Yum yum. After an hour my husband was full and he wanted to go back. I would definitely will come back  to this restaurant again . The price for the buffet is RM 62.00 per person.  Here is the link to their website :http://www.brazilchurrasco.com/aboutus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment