Monday, June 4, 2012

Benzac AC 5


Last 4 days I bought Benzac AC 5 with 5% benzoyl peroxide.  I had two cystic  pimples which would not subside . I used Nixoderm and it did became smaller. Sometimes Nixoderm works sometimes   not . I read  about Benzoyl peroxide as opposed to salycic acid products which I am using.  I bumped into a Lowyat forum on acne. The lady who started the thread suggested  Cetaphil, Panoxyl and Neutrogena combination.  I thought I saw Panoxyl at Guardian pharmacy  last time. I did not search for Panoxyl though , I bought the Benzaic AC 5 instead. The price is RM 9.90 at Zenith pharmacy in TTDI  for 15 gm, there is large size for RM 30.00.
 Maybe next time I will try to find Panoxyl. After using this cream , the pimples have nearly dried out and I will have to find some cream for acne scars.  So far there are two more pimples coming out. I don't really know why but I think it is a case of stress or an allergic reaction. Here is the link to the Low Yat forum :http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/308877

1 comment:

  1. Benzac AC Gel is gentle and doesn’t sting when applied on the face. I use this twice on a daily basis as this is my primary face cleanser. However, unlike any other regular facial cleansers, this one doesn’t lather. See review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/

    ReplyDelete