Saturday, December 24, 2011

At home with a cat

My brother Zahid  and his family   came back from Seychelles a few days ago for holiday.  Yesterday with my parents they have gone for a week off to Langkawi, Ipoh , Penang and Kedah to visit relatives and a wedding.  Today Mal too  had gone out . He is waiting for the ticket  to Madinah insha allah , soon to arrive on Monday or Tueday. Today I am left with the cats around. Jingga which still has a tooth ache had come back . He slept and and had gone out. 
Awang , the reclusive cat has at last allowed me to touch him . He likes to snuggle besides me and he also loves chicken meat.  I have rashes on my face yesterday .  So I used what else that works ,  the calamine lotion . I think I will change to Olay again. I have used Safi for nearly 6 months. It is okay but now with these blemishes I am not so sure.  Perhaps I need to buy a good face scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment