Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya , Eid Mubarak

A happy Aidil fitri to all muslim members . My siblings from Jakarta, Penang and Puncak Alam were here for the Aidil Fitri. It was most a joyful time. My mother had made her famous rendang chicken . The cat with blue eyes and two of her kittens had dissapeared. Only two were calling out for food . Perhaps I should check them out from time to time. Tom the new orange cat was here yesterday . Her stomach is bulging.
Today I went to Kuala Lumpur and my pinkish salmon linen was ready on Hari Raya's eve. It is still quiet at the Jalan Masjid India. I went to Haniffa textile and Mydin. At Haniffa I spotted the Pond's Cleansing cream and one for Dry skin. The other thing I bought was the Color Stay Revlon foundation in Sand Beige. At last after months of salivating in front of the computer.
My sister Nas bought one for her too. We bought a concealer from Maybelline. Today I bought a Mustika Ratu foundation stick for RM 18 and a face powder for RM 8.50 at Mydin . It was a good buy since I was thinking I will slather it for a few days to come.
I also spotted some Kryolan foundation at City One where my husband has a food stall. It cost from RM 85 above. My colour is Sawo Matang . This is colour suits me most compared to Kuning Langsat which is too fair.
My sister Nas brought us for dinner at Sushi King two days ago. I like the fried tempura. We will have a party next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment