Saturday, August 1, 2009

Korean skin care
















Shills Hydrating Nutrient Mask = It can be used overnight . The difference is wonderful . It is made with sprirulina extract .





The skin after using the golden cacao mask







Look the no more pores !!!

For the past one week I have been surfing for beauty products. I stumbled across the BB cream. A Korean product which is used by the Korean movie stars. I have also wondered how they do get the flawless look. I found out about Skin79 which can be bought online for RM 70 to RM 90 depending on the seller. The retail price is RM 179 to RM 189 . Skin Food has their own BB cream which sells for RM 54.90. And then from there I saw their ad for the face mask. Well a picture is worth a thousand words. Need I see more, I was hooked. I was hooked by the photos only , not the description.
One of the face masks which attracted me most is the Shills Hydrating Nutrient Mask 50ml which cost from RM 39 to RM 50 depending on the seller. And another one the Korean Gold cocoa mask set which comes with two different soaps. I have just bought the mask from Wanita Melayu.com seller Zeta Joe for RM 81 . She said that I could use it over night. So here are some of the photos of both masks. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment