Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One year

Next week on the 29th of July it will be one year since I first blogged. Looking back, some things have changed. I am finally working at home . These are some things in my wish list :
T le clerc face powder, Lancome foundations , Roc Multi Correxxion and some Kose products .However I think that it is better for me to spend below my means. At this moment, still things are said I find that I always go back to the natural skin care . I went back to the honey and egg yolk mask, and I find my self pouring the old aromatherapy books that I bought way back in 2003. I bought an Eve Taylor's facial oil no.5 for my mother. It smells very nice , the geranium scent . I thought of buying the geranium essential oil and some others by Biossentials. They have a lovely range sold at the British India store in Bandar Utama. I also discovered Sutra essence which is produced locally. The essential oils are not so expensive compared to the ones by Eve Taylor.
You can find Sutra essentials at http://sutraessential.com/ and it can be bought on line from http://www.kedainiaga.com/ The Eve Taylor essential oil can be bought at the Leonard Drakes stores.
I think I will buy for my self the face oil later when my Olay has finished. And another thing which I realised is that I tend to go back to Olay. I have been reading skin care product reviews . Currently it is my favourite thing to do. I am still using the Esmeria Hydrating face wash. It does not contain SLS or Paraben and I do not feel any tightness after I wash my face . I also stumbled across a local product called Giena skin care where the products do not contain SLS or any harmful chemicals. I called to ask how much is the aromasense serum. Since the cleanser itself cost about RM 100 , I think it is safe to think that the serum will cost more . You can find out about the products here at :

No comments:

Post a Comment