Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lady bird books

I have been surfing for beauty products while working. There are some things which caught my eye. One the Colour Stay revlon foundation. I saw that many women in You tuve loved this foundation. Another is from Kose, a whitening mask which is black . And then I watched old footage of Fauziah Ahmad Daud back in 1983.
Today I talked to my sister Yati about the old fairy tale books by Lady Bird. I especially liked Cinderella. Yati and Saadah thought it is the most beautiful Cinderella book they have ever seen and so do I. Yatie will be off to Dubai to stay for two years. So another sibling is staying elsewhere. When I was surfing I discovered the Ladybird prints and there she is . Cinderella in her pink gown and some other covers which I remembered. I hope one day to get back those nostalgic books.Here is the website for those who remembers http://www.ladybirdprints.com/collection.php?collid=586

No comments:

Post a Comment