Thursday, January 22, 2009

White Linen

I bought 1 metre of white linen at Kamdar 2 days ago. It was by accident that I went there. So I bought the linen as embroidery is said to be good on white linen. So , I will start that about a quarter of the linen because I feel that I will be bored and tired to do a 1 meter of material .
I had washed the linen.
My brother Mal is selling perfume. I have contacted a bee's wax seller from Johor. He is from bahterayubalam in Skudai Johor. He told me that the smaller bee's wax is from RM 5.00 and the 1 kg bee's wax is about RM 50.00. He will contact me when he goes back to Johor . I hope I can have the bee's wax . It has been a long time to locate it since of money constraints . So if and when I get the wax I can start making a face cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment