Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Skin Tag

I had a skin tag beneath my left eye. At first I did not notice it than it became apparent. I didn't know how to remove it. My mother told me that her skin tag disappeared when she applied extra virgin coconut oil. When I was not working I looked for an easier alternative to remove skin tags. I learnt that someone just snip it off with a small scissor I don't think I could do it. Besides it is near my eyes.
I decided to try the clear nail polish solution. It looks easy. I had success removing some skin tags on some one's neck. The tie with thread works in one week.You have to tie thread very tightly . At first when I apply the nail polish it stung near my eye. I applied it for 4 days then I got discouraged. After a few days later I noticed the skin tag again. It looks shrivelled. By the way, I applied it at night. Then I applied it for a further 3 days and it dropped off one night when I tweaked it. So , it took me about 2 weeks to finally remove the skin tag. My husband said it looked ugly. Next time I have a skin tag I will use the nail polish. I found out that you can also remove skin tag using Oregano oil, tea tree oil and Apple Cider Vinegar.
My husband's friend had given him a Turkish Cook book. So far, I had tried a recipe of Pumpkin in syrup with chopped walnut. Two days ago, I tried a stuffed pepper recipe . I had never eaten stuffed pepper before . It was easy to make . I did not have any dill but it turns out well.It is very filling and tasty. I ate 2 out of the 3 peppers I made myself with the sauce my husband made. Yummy. My sister and brother said it was nice.

For the meat filling :
Brown chopped onion, add 3/4 cups of rice then add add 3/4 cups water .
Cook until the rice is absorbed.
Then add 500 gram minced meat ,chopped tomato and dill.
Add salt and pepper.
Fill the stuffing into a cleaned pepper . Place the pepper up right.
Fill a pan with 2 cups of water , margarine and salt.
Cover the pan and cook for 40 - 60 minutes or until the pepper is cooked.

I will try to make stuffed eggplant ,tomatoes . Maybe next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment