Thursday, August 10, 2017

Dr K's Ginger Soap



I am back again . Thank you to my good doctor ,my adorable husband  ,my dearest  family members , good friends old and new .  You know I have issues with scars . This time I chose Dr K's ginger soap . I have used two bars of  the  soap . I think I need to buy another bar soap . 
My sister Nas is on a long holiday . Let's go back to scars. Either you ignore it  and use makeup or you go for the  laser treatment . If you don't have the mooonies like so many students. You can use Dr K's ginger soap . He is a famous face surgeon from  Kelantan.
 He has vowed to give free facial as long as he lives . That is something not many cosmetologists are willing  to do .     He has other products like the almond cream  or the protein serum which costs   RM 100.  The scars on my right face is dissapearing it is still  there .  I will be patient about scars. Sometimes we  have to buy a certain black bag . I just cannot resist . It comes with a twist . Not the the double C but it is made in Italy . 
If you have pimples try the collagen soap . If you are patient you can look flawless . If you have the money by all  means have the laser. Like one  surgeon said , you have only  on face in this lifetime . Take good care of  it . Dr K's ginger soap is sold at RM 30. 00. 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment