Monday, July 31, 2017

Trip to Cameron Highlands

About a month ago . My twin sisters gave me a treat to Cameron Highlands . We went to the Lake House at the Ringlet Tanah rata. The journey took 3 hours according to Google maps. We went with my sister's Honda. As usual my nephew who looks like Keanu Reeves started to open the radio especially Hotel California. Now in 2017 it's Descapito.
- My sister asked whether it was like Middlesex . Close enough. Our friendly Manager was very obliging and showed the straight path. I've wanted to try and sleep on an English four poster with winds howling in the air. So to all Malaysians and anyone come to Malaysia . This is party time . Even the pine -apple man is here. Tell him I am a man I have an Apple.  I am an Apple man ..... He he he

No comments:

Post a Comment