Thursday, March 9, 2017

Now Avocado oil



I bought this oil because my mother wanted avocado oil  to make a hair oil . My mother has  long hair after she is  70 years old . Now she is really into oiling her hair . I need to use henna again  . We needed some olive oil  , almond oil, coconut oil and avocado oil to make the hair oil.
There is a recipe  from the  Mingguan Wanita magazine. Avocado is good for aging skin so  I read . Then I made a face oil using 40 ml of Avocado oil with 10 drops each of Frankincence and Patchouli oil. I did not buy more essential oil because I don't know when I will be bored with face oil. Should I buy  a ready made face oil or buy more  essential oils  and experiment  ?  I have used the oil for my hair . I bought this oil from Renee's cottage at Lelong.com . The price is RM 36.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment