Friday, August 14, 2015

Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 122

 
 
When my parents went to Mecca, I asked my mother to buy a Guerlain lipstick .Not that it is not available in Malaysia. I wanted the colour 125 but it is not available. I love the red colour . I think Guerlain makes the best lipstick. I got the colour 121 which is not as deep as 122 Liu.  The colour is more raspberry than deep red. But I  like  it.  I have one pimple and it is receding.  My gripe now is the small scars and large pores.  I don't know what to do at the moment. My sister Nas has gone back to Riyadh last Sunday. All of us sent her . My brother Mal will go back to Madinah this coming Monday.  The price of the Rouge Automatique lipstick is RM 119 at KLIA airport and it is RM 126 at Sephora .

No comments:

Post a Comment