Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mustika Ratu Lulur Kocok


I have used this scrub for a long time. Lulur Kocok  is a wonderful body scrub from Mustika Ratu. It is yellow in colour .This scrub is under the Ratu Mas brand where there are  other products such as a shower gel, moisturiser and another cream  scrub called the lulur  Mas Sinangling. The scrub is in a bottle.
You need to shake the bottle and then apply it  on dry skin. I usually wait for a few seconds or sometimes a few minutes . Then you scrub the body. Lulur is a traditional scrub made of  temugiring, kemuning and tumeric. I like the smell of this scrub and my body feel soft after using this scrub. There are two variants of this scub , one is white called Seruni and another yellow called Sri Gading .  I used to  buy this scrub at the  Mydin store at Jalan Masjid India but nowadays I buy this scrub at a kiosk at Tesco Mutiara Damansara. The price of this scrub is RM 18.00 but perhaps you can get it cheaper at Mydin stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment