Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sea weed



My father has bought  dried seaweed last month. I have known it as food for beauty  . It was all over the net last year as collagen. As it turned out , seaweed do have  good properties.It has many minerals and vitamins especially for the skin. . My father has bought it especially  for his heart.  The dried sea weed comes from Sabah. They have 3 types of  seaweed according to grade. There is yellow , purple and green. You need to boil it in water after you have washed and soak the seaweed for a night. My mother cooks it and the three of us would eat the seaweed once it has been cooled down . It odorless and one can add screwpine leaves to fragrant it .
 This the fourth time my father has bought the seaweed. It is in a 100 grm packet  . There are some sellers online who would sell it in 1 kg or more.  I have not used it for mask though.  I find that my skin looks plumper  .  You need to take 2 to 3  spoonfuls of the chilled jelly , add with syrup or juice in the mornings on an empty stomach or when you retire to bed. You need to refrain from drinking coffe and tea when you consume the jelly  .  The jelly is tasteless and some people cook it with  syrup  The price of the seaweed is RM 15 and you can buy it online or at kioks or jamu shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment