Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bourjois Blush No.40 Tea Rose




Bourjois is a French brand which was available in Kuala Lumpur in the 80's in Metro Jaya . I used to look at it their stuff in Sg Wang way back then. It is not available in Malaysia anymore. I think I have bought a brown eye shadow. The brand is available in Dubai and in Riyadh. So this time around, I bought for my self a blusher.It is no.40 , Rose Tea. The colour is deep red . So a little bit will suffice. I wished I had bought another eye shadow but that can be arranged . He he he. The price of this blusher is SR 53. I have used this blush a couple of times. I need a blush brush. I don't have many brushes because I don't  wear makeup most of the times.
I have bought another  Day cream from De Wajah. It is soft and creamy and with yellow colour. This is Ramadhan month   . Last two days , we had a feast as usual with my mother cooking her fabulous fish curry , Yati with her fried shrimps and another vegetable dish, Nas with her kerabu and a  chicken dish , ikan Pari bakar or baked shall we say sting ray and air asam to dip.  I was asked to make cream caramel and GG bought a cake from Secret Recipe. The only family not around is Sadd's,Zahid's  and a few husbands.
At the moment I have a pimple on my forehead which won't go away. I have been using a face pack of garbanzo powder , tumeric , honey and yogurt every other day.  It is working . I have a nicer tone face  and no break outs. I was thinking of buying some oil such as almond oil, argan , tamanu or jojoba oil and some nice essential oil to make a face oil. Then frankinsence essential oil is pricey if you want a renowned essential oil like from Neal's Yard or Culpeper from Zalora. It is better to buy a 30 ml bottle but then again you can make a face oil , two or three times. I wonder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment