Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jamu Ratu Malaya Bio Calamine Essence



I have  used Calamine lotion in the past for any irritation on my face and other parts of the body. A few months ago I bought this product since it has the pink calamine and other herbs . It has a certain smell but it is not unpleasant.
 Some of the benefits of this lotion which is also a medicated cooling powder or bedak sejuk are for skin  irritation ,  pimples , to get rid of dead cells , insect bites  and eczema.  I have used this calamine lotion for a pimple two days ago. You have to shake the bottle first and apply after shower or bath. The pimple came to a head after two days with twice application day and night. I am happy to use this product as I have used calamine lotion in the past . The price for this lotion is RM 19.90 . You can find it at most Jamu kiosks or buy it on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment