Friday, October 19, 2012

De Wajah Aging soap



A few days ago , I started to have tiny pimples on my forehead. Since then , I thought of changing new skincare much to my mother's irritation . My husband too said that I have no problem with my face . Well to be honest , I don't have much problem just tiny pimples not nasty large  ones . Sometimes I just feel like trying new creams or soaps . That is not a good thing.
 So, I decided to buy an aging soap from De Wajah. I have been using their  skincare products   for 10 months. The pigmentation on my face had reduced so much . I am really happy for that.  I thought of going to their shop in Shah Alam for facial  but my mother said she felt tired to drive there. She is 68 years old , so I don't want to bother her . I have used the soap for 6 days. I feel this soap is good. They have another soap called the black medicated soap . It is in a green box . I have not seen the soap about but it is available online. The aging  soap costs RM 45.00. I have cut the soap into two.

No comments:

Post a Comment