Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Octard Cover Foundation


This is another cover foundation from Meiko. It is called Octard. I bought this foundation online after reading reviews about it. It is really soft and the colour No S51 has yellow undertone , it is the same colour with the No 151 from the Naturactor range. I just need to use little bit of this cream to cover my face. The coverage is full and good.  I think I have to use their Silky Lucent powder to set the cream as it does not really go  well with my Mustika Ratu loose powder or the other powders I have. The price of  the foundation is RM 52.00 but I have a good price from the seller .
Today is my mother's 68th birthday. We , Mal , my parents and I went to Homst Restaurant in TTDI. Mal had ordered before we went there. I think everyone was hungry and I ate quite fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment