Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Naturactor Cover Foundation


Naturactor cover cream is one of the items which I have wanted but not came to buy until last month. I think this is the Chinese one ,  I have not bought the one from Japan. I bought this cream at the beauty shop near my house for RM 38 .  At first I did not  wet the sponge and dab on my face, it is better to use with a moist sponge.  The colour I chose was 140 , there was no 151 . The coverage is full . I set the cream with Pixy face powder with the colour Yellow beige. Naturactor is produced by Meiko company. They have a wide range of products. Another cover cream from them is Octard which I am also interested in.  So far I have used this cream about 3 to 4 times.  I am happy with  this cream ,further more  they do have the setting powder called Silky Lucent powder . 
My sisters Yati  and Nas were here  on Friday  . My brothers to  visit came on  Saturday. On Sunday night , Yati treated us to a dinner at the Peranakan restaurant in One Utama.The food is fine . She came back for a short while to see her mother in law .

No comments:

Post a Comment