Saturday, March 10, 2012

Palmer's Skin therapy oil and kittens

Fifi
Mumu

I have used the Palmer's skin therapy oil for the scars on my right hand . About five of those. I bought this oil at Guardian Pharmacy for RM 26.88. There were other oil like Bio-Oil . I used mainly for the blemishes ,my neck and my legs.  The blemishes or scars had not faded maybe not yet since I have just used the oil for about two weeks. Sometimes I try to use the oil  three times a day sometimes less. I have used about half of the 60 ml bottle.  The blemishes fade oh so slowly , actually I wanted to get a Fade out cream but the pharmacist at Guardian said that the cream has been discountinued.
Someone had left a kitten at  near the windows of my room. It was howling one night and when I looked out the curtains, a tiny kitten was trapped between the windows. It leapt into the room the second day and now she is staying in the house. She does not want to eat cat biscuits and her name is Fifi . She is like most of my cats is a gentle sociable kitten.  She plays with another black faced kitten I called Moomoo.
Update  April 7th: Most of the small blemishes  are gone after one month  and I found that you can buy 120 ml of the skin therapy oil at Guardian for RM 49.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment