Friday, March 2, 2012

Good Evening Bangkok


About 3 weeks ago, my father had gotten ill and  was very weak. All my siblings were worried ,called and came back. Now he is much better but he felt tired most of the time. My brothers came to visit and Zahid called . All my sisters came back to see my father . Sadd too came back with her daughter , Dina. My father  was very happy and he got up . 
One of those days when Yati and Nas came back ,  we went to the Good Evening Bangkok in One Utama  which was near the Paddington house of pancakes. This restaurant too is under the same flagship  as the  Just Thai restaurant. The food is tasty and all of us enjoyed the fare.The restaurant is large and lovely.  Here are some photos and I hope you will like it. Nowadays I am back to watch old You Tube videos on makeup brushes. I think this is  a  seasonal hobby of mine .


No comments:

Post a Comment